yessica ramirez y familia
Hello ..!
My name yessica ramirez
I have 18 años.estudio payroll and benefits in seine and accounting at the Politecnico of the West, I live with my mom a hemana and two brothers and of course my niece, my sister is 16. my older brother is 20 and the lowest 10 years old, I live with my dad but he comes to visit me, I have a boyfriend called julian, Ilove to dance, with colleagues teniasmos a group where we danced all, I love ice cream, laugh, go for a walk, and I am very cumplicada with my work and veryresponsible.
and as one of my goals for my life is to study chemical engineery
My name yessica ramirez
I have 18 años.estudio payroll and benefits in seine and accounting at the Politecnico of the West, I live with my mom a hemana and two brothers and of course my niece, my sister is 16. my older brother is 20 and the lowest 10 years old, I live with my dad but he comes to visit me, I have a boyfriend called julian, Ilove to dance, with colleagues teniasmos a group where we danced all, I love ice cream, laugh, go for a walk, and I am very cumplicada with my work and veryresponsible.
and as one of my goals for my life is to study chemical engineery

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario